Sunday 25 March 2012

My Mate Oscar.

Clicking through the latest catwalk edits on style.com (an absolute god send of a website) I came across an old favourite, that admittedly I have neglected for a few seasons, but WOW how it is back and with a new image too...Oscar De La Rente's Spring/Summer 2012 collection is impossible to miss. 

The designer brand has taken a massive leap in the right direction (if improvements are even possible for this near perfect man) and he has COMPLETELY given his look a revamp. The collection can only be described as eclectic, high in colour, confidence and energy, made up with some of THE most stunning show stopper dresses I have ever seen; I just had to share a few images with you.

Oscar De La Rente, Spring/Summer 2012
Oscar De La Rente, Spring/Summer 2012
Oscar De La Rente, Spring/Summer 2012
Oscar De La rente, Spring/Summer 2012
Oscar De La Rente, Spring/Summer 2012
These undeniably eye catching dresses, combined with dramatic Arizonian hair styles make a statement big enough to make your jaw touch the floor and maybe even dribble a little (well it did me anyway). I particularly love the delicate black lace cropped top, placed on top of a dramatic yellow balloon silhouette . PERFECTION.

Welcome back, the new and improved OSCAR DE LA RENTE. We salute you.

Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment