Saturday 15 September 2012

Autumn Wishlist.

My FAVOURITE time of year for fashion has arrived - not only is it London Fashion week (and I am desperately wishing I lived in the city or at least had money to get there) but Autumn and Winter fashion has finally started to hit the high street; with the shops being full of enticing woolly jumpers and new seasonal colours to tickle our fancies. 

With my internship well and truly occupying my thoughts and my final year of uni about to commence, my mind FOR ONCE has been distracted from adding to my wardrobe - I have even managed to stay out of TOPSHOP for a good month (OK maybe a few weeks), for fear of breaking my already non existent bank balance.

That is until my dad suggested a walk around Cheltenham...I tried on the entire contents of most shops on the high street and wanted EVERYTHING; they even had my size in most things, (this never happens)...which didn't help with my frantic urge to spend money.

Whilst managing (shockingly) to keep my pennies securely in my purse, I instead have created a LUST LIST of all my Autumnal wishes, to share with you guys...with the knowledge that hopefully, ONE DAY I may be able to afford to treat myself!

From Left to Right: Patterned Peter Pan Collar Dress, £38 TOPSHOP, Striped Baggy Jumper, £12.99 NEWLOOK, Lace Pleated Skirt, £48 TOPSHOP, Large Tote Bag, £38 ACCESSORIZE, White Peplum Tee, £32 RIVER ISLAND, Aztec Print Hotpant, £35 TOPSHOP, Red Platform Shoe, £110 UNDERGROUND, Lace Detailed Dress, £36 TOPSHOP, Floral Lace Insert Dress, £65  OASIS.




















It may be getting colder outside, but in the fashion world, it really is hotting up...What are your Autumn lusts?

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment